Accessibility statement for Prestbury Parish Council
This accessibility statement applies to the website for Prestbury Parish Council which can be found at www.prestbury.gov.uk
This website is run by Prestbury Parish Council.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website.
For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
- We also run monthly and quarterly reports to identify and address accessibility issues. This website was last tested on October 21st, 2022. The test was carried out by Aubergine262.
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some content uploaded to this website is not fully accessible:
- most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- live video streams do not have captions
- not all media will have a transcript or be subtitled
- there is a limit to how far you can magnify the map on our ‘Contact us’ page, which is provided by a third party (Google)
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
Please contact us if you need information on this website in a different format or if you cannot view the map on our ‘contact us’ page.
Our contact details are
Telephone 07735 878606
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: